Skin and Coat
When to See a Vet
Although many dog illnesses are entirely treatable at home, most requiring simple rest, and rehydration. There are some circumstances when you should seek veterinary assistance immediately:
- Vomiting for a period longer than 12 hours
- Diarrhoea for longer than 24 hours
- Drastic, rapid weight loss
- Blood in stool or grey coloured stool
- Swollen abdomen and visibly in pain
Any of the above or a combination could be a sign that there is something sinister lying underneath.
Peak Pets – Dog Vitiamins UK
The best probiotic for dogs should contain a range of strains of good bacteria, be suitable for use on all breeds, and manufactured in the UK, using all-natural ingredients.
It will take around 4-6 weeks of regular probiotics to see the best results in your pet.